Terms & Conditions
The term “Christchurch Casino” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Christchurch Casino. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Christchurch Casino’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
- Customers who are in any way excluded or trespassed from Christchurch Casino are not eligible to enter the premises or participate in any promotions.
Ticket Purchase Conditions
- Tickets purchased by credit/debit card are subject to debit/credit card approval and customer account verification.
- A payment processing fee from 2.55% applies to all purchases made by credit or debit card and is not included in the listed price.
- A 1 cent variation may occur on your price per ticket/item due to rounding.
- Unless otherwise stated all ticket/item prices include GST, if applicable, and are quoted in NZ$.
- To receive the tickets our clients can collect them from the Casino or they can be sent by courier, or posted as below:
- Delivery Information/Conditions
Christchurch Casino will only mail tickets to the residential address of the credit/debit card holder. We do not send tickets to PO Boxes or business addresses. If you have purchased concession tickets you are required to present a valid proof of entitlement and photo ID on entry at the venue. Tickets purchased during a pre-sale will not be dispatched until after the advertised general public on-sale date. There are three delivery options
- Regular Mail
- Registered Mail
- Express Post
Note that for general admission events, tickets cannot be replaced. Christchurch Casino recommends that you select Registered Mail for these events where available.
- Collection Information/Conditions
As part of the terms of sale, the only person authorised to collect tickets is the credit/debit card holder. Tickets will not be issued to persons other than the credit/debit card holder. You are required to present your credit/debit card and photo I.D. to collect tickets.
- Delivery Information/Conditions
- Refunds, exchanges and replacements
- Christchurch Casino will only offer a refund or exchange of a ticket if an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller (and you cannot or do not wish to attend the rescheduled or relocated event), or to the extent otherwise required by law (including the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993). You must apply for a refund within one calendar month of the event’s original staging date. Christchurch Casino does not offer refunds or exchanges as a result of a change in your personal circumstances.
- If an event is cancelled, rescheduled or significantly relocated by the Seller, to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability is limited to the amount for which the ticket was purchased (including any fees or charges). Proof of purchase will be required for any refund or exchange. To the fullest extent permitted by law neither Christchurch Casino nor the Seller will be liable for any other losses incurred by you as a result of the cancellation, rescheduling or relocation of an event, including any travel and accommodation expenses.
- Christchurch Casino will only replace lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed tickets if the authenticity of the ticket can be verified, including proof of purchase, and if you give reasonable notice before the event. Christchurch Casino may charge a reasonable fee for the replacement of tickets. Christchurch Casino may not replace tickets where seating is unallocated (general admission tickets).
- Resale of tickets & scalping
Tickets may not, without the prior written consent of Christchurch Casino and the Seller, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via on-line auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the ticketholder may be refused admission. Christchurch Casino and/or the Seller will take all reasonable steps to notify you of the Casino’s intention to cancel the ticket or render it invalid within a reasonable time before cancelling it or rendering it invalid.
While Christchurch Casino takes all reasonable care to ensure that tickets are correctly priced and only available for sale when intended, sometimes error may occur. Christchurch Casino may cancel an order made as a result of any such error, although in the case of a pricing error Christchurch Casino will endeavour to contact you to give you the option of purchasing the ticket at the correct price.
Before submitting payment, please verify the accuracy of the information you have entered. Details must be completed in full. Christchurch Casino cannot be held responsible for mistakes made by you in the form. Please also ensure that you have entered your name exactly as it appears on your credit/debit card and that the address provided is where your credit/debit card statement is delivered. Ticket orders are subject to credit/debit card approval and customer account verification. You must comply with specified ticket limits.